Farewell, Olympus :(

Started Mar 2, 2013 | Discussions thread
jim stirling
Veteran MemberPosts: 5,553Gear list
Like?
Re: I am also quite enticed...
In reply to skeys, Mar 3, 2013

skeys wrote:

Since you, jrs91, cannot, by the Forum Rules, post the URL's for your ebay sales, and since I am looking to acquire HG and SHG lenses, I would appreciate your sending those URL's to me, via PM, so I get first chance to purchase those lenses. The reason I am asking for the URL's, jrs91, is because I spent almost one hour yesterday afternoon trying to find an individual selling multiple HG and SHG lenses on ebay, without success. Thanks in advance, jrs91.

Steve

-- hide signature --

My comments and opinions are my own. I am neither a staff member, nor a paid employee, of DPReview.

Steve,

I had the same experience recently I was looking to buy a 50-200 SWD on ebay UK and contrary to what people are suggesting they{ Oly HG and SHG lenses}  are not in abundant supply at all. In fact it took me several weeks to find one that fitted the bill , now I just need a fully functioning mFT body with full speed AF to put it on

Jim

jim stirling's gear list:jim stirling's gear list
Olympus C-8080 Wide Zoom Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF1 Nikon D800 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH3 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX7 +13 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
carizi MOD
EditNew
carizi MOD
carizi MOD
carizi MOD
skeys MOD
carizi MOD
skeys MOD
carizi MOD
skeys MOD
skeys MOD
skeys MOD
skeys MOD
skeys MOD
carizi MOD
skeys MOD
carizi MOD
mpeman MOD
carizi MOD
mpeman MOD
carizi MOD
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow