X100S Street Photography Locked

Started Mar 3, 2013 | Discussions thread
This thread is locked.
droid3000
Regular MemberPosts: 175
Re: Want To See OOC Images?
In reply to BrianKraft, Mar 3, 2013

BrianKraft wrote:

If you want to see OOC images from the X100S, there are already dozens upon dozens of examples on the internet--even direct comparison shots against the X100 at various ISOs. They've been shared on this forum and there are plenty to see on Flickr- http://www.flickr.com/search/?q=x100s&s=rec

Me posting my photos is one person's visual perspective. Dare I say, my "art," using my own approach with the X100S and not some technical demonstration of the new sensor, alone. Some people don't like my art, while many people do. Shouldn't it be allowed for someone to post their art here without it being seen as some gross departure from what you may do, and thus game for unnecessary criticism?

Thank you for any tips on "better" post-processing, but what I do is fully intentional and not an attempt to try to recover blacks or whatever someone may think. Again, it's a choice I make. If it's not your thing, enjoy someone else's or your own.

Hi,

I like the pics and your style, professional work. How do you feel with the x100s AF? It's worth the upgrade from the x100?

Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow