I want to "delete" all but the center point from the viewfinder on 6D - can I?

Started Mar 1, 2013 | Discussions thread
biza43
Senior MemberPosts: 2,050Gear list
Like?
Re: Please read and understand my post before bashing!
In reply to billorg, Mar 3, 2013

billorg wrote:

Do you really think after all these years I would come here without first reading the manual, searching Google and other sources? YOU ARE THE ONES who need to READ MY POST before you tell me it's all in the manual, because most of you have no idea what I am talking about here!

Well, you only made it clear what you wanted now, at least for me. And I was not bashing, I was actually very polite.

My 5DMIII shows ONE SQUARE in the center of the VF - not just a center one that lights up when I shoot, but ONE PERIOD. My 6D is set to use only the center point (lights red when in use) but it STILL SHOWS ALL THE OTHER POINTS/BLACK SQUARES in the VF that are not being used. I want to set it so the unused points are not all showing in the VF.

Well, most likely, if it is not in manual, chances are that it is not possible... stiil, with such obscure question, why don't you contact Canon service centre directly? They should know...

If anyone took the time to read my posts on this, they wouldn't complain that I had 2 posts on here trying to explain it so people would understand me! I also started out by saying I assumed it couldn't be done, and so far from your answers, it looks like I was right to begin with.

Bill

Well, that should tell you that you were not being very clear...

Good liuck.

-- hide signature --

www.paulobizarro.com

biza43's gear list:biza43's gear list
Olympus E-M1 Panasonic Leica Summilux DG 25mm F1.4 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12mm 1:2 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 75mm 1:1.8 +1 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow