Sigma dp3m short impressions

Started Mar 2, 2013 | Discussions thread
Harold66
Veteran MemberPosts: 5,392Gear list
Like?
Re: a series of very doubtful assertions
In reply to HBowman, Mar 3, 2013

HBowman wrote:

Do you use any DPm actually or you just say that straight out of your box ?

I actually own and use a dp2m but I am not sure how it is relevant to my points anyway

I say that because first, I'm professional photographer, second none of my pictures are blurred

if you say so . that does not change facts of science . if you are good at hand-holding cameras it is possible that MOST of your pics are reasonably sharp at 1/80 but the fact remains that they would be sharper at higher speeds

you being a " professional " does not change the laws of physics , I am afraid

Fact are fact. If you feal that VF is an issue so don't buy a DP, this camera is simply not for you. And don't come here with your biased assertions.

saying that  a LCD only camera is less pratical for composing is not an opinion it is a FACT. now , some people may be fine  with the LCD only in most situations but in sunny pictures it is a BIG drawback ... and yes  even for a PROFESSIONAL photographer

I take your above post as a pseudo - insult.

-\

well there is nothing I can do about that . everyone should be able to hear some feedback even for a PROFESSIONAL photographer

your post makes me wonder in so many ways ..

Harold

-- hide signature --

www.harold-glit.com
www.modelmayhem.com/haroldglit

Harold66's gear list:Harold66's gear list
Ricoh GR Digital IV Sigma DP2 Merrill Sigma DP3 Merrill Ricoh GR Ricoh GXR A12 50mm F2.5 Macro +14 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow