Started Mar 3, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Snokkie
New MemberPosts: 22Gear list
Like?
Confused: Return A37 and wait for A58?
Mar 3, 2013

A week ago i made a step-up from point&click to the Sony A37. As a novice in this field i am very happy with the camera so far. I was able to shoot some very nice images during our weeks holiday. But now i return home and started browsing the forums for tips&tricks on the cam and to my surprise i read that the A58 will be released very soon here in The Netherlands as the replacement for the A37. Looking at the specs i realise its not too big of an upgrade but still it has some nicely upgraded specs and especially the longer battery life is what caught my attention.

I have the possibility to return the A37 and get my money back or maybe swap it for the A58 if its allready available. But i am wondering if its really worth doing so or that i just shouldn't bother and keep enjoying the A37. Hopefully some of you can enlighten me with some insight into this.

Snokkie's gear list:Snokkie's gear list
Sony SLT-A58 Tamron AF 18-200mm F/3.5-6.3 XR Di II LD Aspherical (IF) Macro Sony DT 35mm F1.8 SAM +4 more
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow