ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
tomhongkong
Senior MemberPosts: 2,526
Like?
Question for Timur Born (or others)
Mar 3, 2013

Timor

I have been reading again your 'Summary of Fujifilm X10 functions'.  You put in a lot of testing to come up with your findings, and a sincere thank you.

I wonder if with further experience you have modified your recommended settings at all?  It would be very helpful if you could reiterate what you consider to be the 'best' settings for the X10 in common situations.  I have to admit to being confused by different recommendations from different sources, e.g if L is better than M in some circumstances or not, and when and if RAW provides an advantage.

It would also be very interesting if others could add to the settings debate, with their own favourite set up.

I know it is strange to be pursuing X10 settings at this time, with the X20 just about to hit the shops, but I really want to make sure I am getting the best out of it before jumping into more uncharted, murky Fuji waters!

Many thanks in anticipation

tom

Fujifilm X10 Fujifilm X20
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
labe MOD
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow