Chato
Forum ProPosts: 44,061Gear list
Like?
Re: Unfortunately for your theory
In reply to kcbeatty, Mar 3, 2013

kcbeatty wrote:

LeRentier wrote:

kcbeatty wrote:

It's obvious that we disagree on the basic economic situation. I doubt we can solve anything by debating the subject here in this forum.

-- hide signature --

Kevin

Our European press reports that the US military will suffer most from the budget cuts.
Seen from a great distance, these cuts look like good news because the US global conquest will have to slow down, with delays to any new wars, Iran can breath.

Well, we'll see how it goes. Obama's scare tactics seem to not have made a big impact. The Republicans have called his bluff. The Republicans in Congress were following the wishes of the voters who put them in office. So lets see what happens.

The Republican Congressional vote was over a million votes below the Democratic Congressional vote. Yes indeed, clever gerrymandering does work!

And while I wouldn't deny that Democrate are not above gerry mandering, I would say it's hardly legitimate to claim they got a "mandate" by losing the popular vote.

Dave

-- hide signature --

"Everyone who has ever lived, has lived in Modern Times"

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow