Is the SX50 only good for photographing birds in trees?

Started Feb 28, 2013 | Discussions thread
MarioV
Veteran MemberPosts: 3,887Gear list
Like?
Re: I went out and bought it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
In reply to lkk324, Mar 3, 2013

lkk324 wrote:

MarioV wrote:

lkk324 wrote:

Alright peeps.....I went out and bought it. Best buy price matched it for 374.99. Its the cheapest I could find it. If I don't like it its ALL OF YOUR FAULTS;-)

Battery is charging.............

Lisa

Haha. Well done Lisa! Let this be a lesson, never bow to peer pressure LOL

No, I think you'll have lots of fun with it and we're here to help if you start taking really crap photos

Hahahahaha Im sure!!! I will make sure I take some pics of birds

I feel like its going to be confusing with settings and such. The little time I spent with it had me trying to turn the wheel that isn't there. LOL The EVF is horrible....or is it just me? Its blurry? So do you all just use the screen?? Its definitely different from my Rebel! I suppose I will get use to the differences and not get confused HA! We shall see!!

I took some shots yesterday with the SX50 after getting used to my D5200.. By instinct I put the EVF to my eye and.. yeah its bad I stick to the LCD on the SX50. You will get used to operating both

MarioV's gear list:MarioV's gear list
Canon PowerShot SX50 HS Nikon D5200 Sigma 8-16mm F4.5-5.6 DC HSM Sigma 17-50mm F2.8 EX DC OS HSM Tamron SP 90mm F2.8 Di VC USD 1:1 Macro
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow