Started Mar 3, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
azguy
Veteran MemberPosts: 7,009
Like?
Photo Shoot in Client's Office
Mar 3, 2013

Even though this forum seems to have morphed into one focusing on disputing camera specifications, I'll go so far as to post some photos.

Recently completed a photo shoot for one of my clients. The images will be used in printed and electronic marketing programs. It is MUCH better to own your own unique images (and they don't have to be outstanding, just good), rather than buy stock photos, and see them elsewhere. Here are just a few of the 200+ images delivered to them.

We hired a professional model who was wonderful, and who made things easier. Can you guess which person in the photos it was? (I didn't just take photos featuring her, giving you a higher percentage than the total mix.) D300 and D200, Tokina 12-24mm, Nikkor 17-55mm 2.8, SB800 flashes.

They are not perfect.  It was fun.  My agreement with my clients is that I can use photos I shoot for them on my own web sites, so I gained many new images as well.  Comments welcome.

Nikon D200 Nikon D300
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow