Nikon - A little venting.

Started Mar 1, 2013 | Discussions thread
Beach Bum
Contributing MemberPosts: 829
Like?
Re: The Point n Shoot math project
In reply to moving_comfort, Mar 2, 2013

Again, good try, but you were the one implying you were able to somehow gain some insight via your vast knowlege of point & shoot failure rates, or something. Backing away from that now? No? Then share the results of your analysis!

Nice try with what? No, I don't have a vast knowledge of any camera failure rates, but you can gain a lot of knowledge of cameras and brands by doing your own hands on tests. Most of my hands on testing was with regards to camera functionality rather than failure rates. My implication was that some manufacturers have no problem creating junk cameras (functionally) while others don't.

Regardless, I'm not going to get into a pitting contest with you. I've been through enough of these online to know that I wouldn't be doing my blood pressure any favors getting wrapped up in one of these.

Furthermore, I know that I'll never convince you of anything or change your mind about anything. No one could. I wouldn't mind sharing some of my findings if I thought that it would be read by those undecided.

I've written some documents in the past tailored to the photographic needs of different forums (with specific criteria for their cameras that wouldn't be applicable to this forum). I would have to present it in a different manner for this forum, which would take a considerable amount of time, and I have a feeling all I'd get is spit on for it. So, ultimately, for now, I'm just going to respond to threads rather than start them.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow