high resolution photo slide show to DVD looks like xxxx! Need immediate help please!

Started Mar 2, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
neighkon
Regular MemberPosts: 206
Like?
high resolution photo slide show to DVD looks like xxxx! Need immediate help please!
Mar 2, 2013

Fill in the blanks for the xxxx! But seriously I took all my photos from my D600 from my son's basketball tournament and created .wmv or .wlmp Windows Live Movie Maker videos (This question will basically apply to any high res video clip, 1920 x 1080) the video clips look great on my PC but of course after burning it to DVD using Windows DVD Maker even after changing the quality settings it still looks like xxxx! I know that DVDs are low res or something like 720 x 480 but is there anyway of putting a slide show or video clip into high res or just even make it better?

Alternative is just to burn them to a data disk and tell them to play it on their computers or hope that their BR/DVD/game console can play the disc.

Oh please direct me to the right forum if I posted in the wrong place.

BTW I also have a mac with mountain lion, so if the DVD will come out better I can author it on the mac.

Thanks!

Nikon D600
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow