Two month with my RX1 always with me!

Started Mar 1, 2013 | Discussions thread
lorenzo
Forum MemberPosts: 91Gear list
Like?
Re: Two month with my RX1 always with me!
In reply to elliottnewcomb, Mar 2, 2013

Thank-you for your comments!

all the pictures were made in raw (I don't even know what a In camera jpg is!) and processed in Lr4 and some of them where also elaborated in photoshop (I often work in Lab to achieve certain chromatic results by mixing tow different conversion of the same file with different WB). Yes I have the Evf and I use it specially to have more stability or when there is a lot of light. I really love this camera because of the IQ which is outstanding due to the quality of the lens and of the sensor. I found the it's raw files are very flexible and they give me a lot o space for post-production.

naturally the rx1 is a wonderful camera but not perfect... The Af  is not the best I have tried (but this is a very well known issue) specially if compared with the Af of my Nikon or even compared to the Af  of my OMD. Anyway I nearly always manage to get a long with it.

I would like to have the possibility to choose the speed limit in Iso auto but while I am waiting for a FW update, I use the M mode in ISO AUTO and I am quiet happy with it.

Also the battery are not the best but I solved even this issue bringing in my pocket 2 other battery!

One of the thing I love about this camera is that I don't have the problem to choose the right lens as I have with all my other cameras! This is the only camera I had till now that I always bring with me and this is the reason why I have taken so many pictures with it. As I work nearly every day with my Nikon or my OMD, in my free time I don't really won't to being with me any heavy stuff!

-- hide signature --

www.lorenzocevavalla.it

lorenzo's gear list:lorenzo's gear list
Sony RX100 II Olympus E-M1
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow