Olympus E-7 follow up, time to market and other choices

Started Mar 1, 2013 | Discussions thread
Raist3d
Forum ProPosts: 33,352Gear list
Like?
Re: Olympus E-7 follow up, time to market and other choices
In reply to windsprite, Mar 2, 2013

windsprite wrote:

Yes, I was also disappointed when the other thread was locked, because I wanted to point out to you that those aren't geese , they're red-crowned cranes.

As for the noise, I don't know yet if I will get a D7100, but I'm not worried about it. None of the camera manufacturers are particularly known for posting good samples. The images of the planes also have shadows, and they look fine. Not that there is no noise at all, but it's not nasty, and particularly if you use LR, probably you would never see it even at 100%.

We shall find out soon enough, when real-life users get the camera in hand.

The D7100 sure looks quite fine. I am surprised they put the same AF module of their D800 at this price tier.  I wonder which NIkon lens (a prime I guess) could resolve that reoslution

Julie

Rriley wrote:

first a little forethought please

I had some things to say in the thread you had going earlier, before you decided to close it

are we going to go through the same principle here, b/se I'd sooner not waste my time in a thread where my own ideas are not fully developed or contested by other users here

tia...

-- hide signature --

Riley
any similarity to persons living or dead is coincidental and unintended
support 1022 Sunday Scapes'

-- hide signature --

Raist3d/Ricardo (Photographer, software dev.)- I photograph black cats in coal mines at night...
“The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.” - George Orwell

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
+1New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow