Do NEX cameras have an AA filter?

Started Feb 27, 2013 | Discussions thread
domina
Forum MemberPosts: 86
Like?
Re: Do NEX cameras have an AA filter?
In reply to Lightshow, Mar 2, 2013

Is there a way to measure how weak an AA filter is, or do manufacturers or reviewers publish this info somewhere?

Yeah perhaps my Canon and my 50/1.8 (which I use 90% of the time) need some AF adjust, I have never tested it, it's something I've been thinking for some time now. My 18-135 lens isn't as sharp as the 50/1.8 but it tends to focus better, and my old manual-focus lenses are sharper when I get the focus right. My 50/2.5 macro is super-sharp and focused rightly before I broke it. I've only compared my Canon to the Sony with 50/1.8 images, so I'll have a look to see how Sony compares to Canon pics taken with my other lenses.

-- hide signature --

"Nobody is allowed to photograph me or my home in the street or draw me in a painting, unless I give my permission. No one is allowed to miss to photograph a decisive artistic moment or whatever attracts their interest and deliver these images to society, no matter what other people say."

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow