Paper for Panoramas

Started Feb 23, 2013 | Discussions thread
Shop cameras & lenses ▾
Forum ProPosts: 12,342
Re: Several answers
In reply to Tom-C, Mar 2, 2013

Tom-C wrote:

Red River's Aurora Art papers are double sided, so it doesn't matter with them which way you feed the paper.

For roll paper only coated one side, the coated side is on the outside of the roll. So you need to feed the paper curl down.

OK, so curl up or down doesn't really make at lot of sense. It is like turning something that revolves left or right, it is depends your perspective. The only unambiguous way of describing it is clockwise or anticlockwise (or counter clockwise if you are an English speaker).

When you say ‘curl down’, do you mean concave down or concave up – it is curved both ways.

Brian A

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow