Nikon D400 Wish List - Add your wish here! Maybe NIKON are looking?

Started Mar 1, 2013 | Discussions thread
unknown member
(unknown member)
Like?
Re: Nikon D400 Wish List - Add your wish here! D300 with 20MP AAfilterless sensor
In reply to mike concannon, Mar 1, 2013

mike concannon wrote:

I would like to see the info automatically show on the rear lcd screen, anytime you push a button to change a setting, without having to push a seperate info button aswell.
Maybee there could be an option in the menu to turn this feature on or off.
Its like this, you either need the info displayed on the screen or you dont. If you are still 21 you dont, but if you are 53, as I am, if you cant see to well, but you dont want to grow old gracefully and wear glasses, then you can use the diopter control for taking the shot, but you need that info display on the rear screen every time you hit a state altering button.
Whats your wish !

Same as D300 with 20MP AA-filter less sensor.  Not too much else necessary, Builtin HDR shooting would be fun.

-- hide signature --

.....Just from an amateur......''Sometimes it's to your advantage for people to think you're crazy.” I am only a hoobyist, I cannot and do not give expert advice, dont expect it, just take it as a suggestion to think about, but only if you wish to. We should try to not wait for life to happen, while it passes us by.

Bajerunner's gear list:Bajerunner's gear list
Nikon D300 Nikon AF-Nikkor 80-200mm f/2.8D ED +8 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow