Started Feb 26, 2013 | Discussions thread
This thread is locked.
nikola123
nikola123 MOD
Regular MemberPosts: 256
MOD'S NOTE
In reply to rwl408, Mar 1, 2013

rwl408 wrote:

From the K-01 threads I occasionally read here, I got the impression that K-01 had been selling well. Some even went as far as calling it a hit product. I was baffled that one would choose such a mirrorless, which is as big as DSLR but without a viewfinder and slower AF. Ricoh's action of discontinuing K-01 explains that it was just an illusion. Yes there are people who really like it the way it is but the reality is K-01 is not as popular as one would think when Ricoh had to discount it heavily to move it. Now I know the truth.

-- hide signature --

Rick

I'm sure we all understand what's OP's opinion about K-01, so there is no need to repeat the same thing over and over again.

According to Forum Rules / this part of Rule #5 "Specific behavior that will not be tolerated and will result in post removal / banning includes: Bashing: Deliberately and repeatedly bashing the same brand, product or company. If you have a complaint or comment to make, make it once and make sure you have facts to support it." I have to stop it.

Thread locked, OP temporarily banned for bashing.

Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow