Started Mar 1, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
SewSweet
Junior MemberPosts: 39
Like?
Found a great camera case for the RX100
Mar 1, 2013

After making the mistake of buying the junk case by MegaGear on Amazon and having to deal with returning that, I had a hard time deciding what case to get. I didn't really want to risk ordering again so I went to a local camera shop to find something. They had the perfect case with everything I wanted. Amazon also sells it: Tamrac 5692 Digital 2 Camera Bag. It is $29.99. Obviously this won't work for you if you want to be able to pocket your RX100, but I just throw mine in my handbag so it works for me.

It is made of durable ballistic nylon, it has the option of a belt strap or a neck/shoulder strap. The shoulder strap attachments are made of metal not plastic, the inside is padded and there is an extra compartment that will fit extra batteries, mem cards, mini grey cards - or whatever. I was even able to fit a mini tripod into the main compartment with the camera. It is the perfect case. I just wanted to share in case anyone else was searching for a good quality bag that will fit RX100 like a glove. I am really happy with my purchase!

Sony RX100
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow