70D and 7Dmk2 is coming what to expect?

Started Feb 28, 2013 | Discussions thread
crazybadger
Senior MemberPosts: 1,316Gear list
Like?
Re: 70D and 7Dmk2 is coming what to expect?
In reply to ehliysehr, Mar 1, 2013

ehliysehr wrote:

just for laughs!

The time of the year when Canon Fanboys whines about the new Camera Specs.

When Nikon Fanboys flocks to to this side of forum to troll.

Fanboys anticipating Ken Rockwell's announcement on what will be his new favorite camera.

Fanboys guessing the new DXO mark Score!

Fanboys creating fake accounts claiming they bought the camera but post no pictures.

Some buys the camera, post the picture praise the IQ and ergo but complains about the lack of DR they so they will return it and goes back to to the brand they love.

Feel free to add more

Oh and don't forget all the old rehashed arguments from our home grown trolls. You'll see lots of old arguments about previous versions that have long since been dead and buried getting rehashed again. I've already seen some being dragged up lately including "I hope the AF works on the 7D mkII unlike the problems they had with the first one". Or "I hope the build quality of the 70D is better, those plastic 60D are so fragile".

Usually these are followed about broad generalizations about how this camera or that was a sales disaster based simply on the logic that if a camera doesn't fit "their" opinion of what is wanted then it is obviously a failure with the community in general.

Oh happy days are here again (sarcasm there just encase you missed it ). Good thing the spring migrants will be here soon. Less time on the computer reading the BS and more time using my "defective" canon products

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow