Started Mar 1, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
tom1234567
Regular MemberPosts: 493Gear list
Like?
HS50exr is it a flop?????
Mar 1, 2013

Having read the latest on the forum it does not look very promising if one gets the HS50 and then decideds to send it back I think that speaks volumes, I do hope I'm wrong, and we will see a more positive review on this camera.

I have been waiting patiently for this review so I can make a decision on the X-S1 or the HS50.

According to the Fuji Guys on youtube when questioned about the HS50 for further updates on HS50 they say they are Swamped with work, but that is not good enough

very bad marketing strategy on Fuji's part

and the camera is on sale in Argos £419 If Fuji don't get there finger out  and do a review, or we don't get some positive feedback then it will be on sale for £300 by the end of the month.

sorry for being so negative but the above is my opinion, I'm so anoyed waiting all this time and the money in my pocket is burning a hole, looks lik the X-S1 for me then give it one more week, I keep telling myself,???????? think positive think positive think positive think positive.

Tom G

I'm a 30yr old trapped in a 62yr old body

tom1234567's gear list:tom1234567's gear list
Pentax K-3
Fujifilm X-S1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow