Like?
Re: More guns, higher risk of injury?
In reply to Henry Schobin, Mar 1, 2013

Henry Schobin wrote:

aus4ever wrote:

Henry Schobin wrote:

aus4ever wrote:

The silence is deafening.

More guns, higher risk of injury; just ask the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

Sorry, I can't hear you over all of the noise from the death and injuries caused by car crashes.

You can't hear me because of the sound of guns firing every now and then.

No, I can tell the difference between gun fire and car crashes and it's the car crashes that are heard everywhere, most often and leave behind the most carnage & suffering.......and all of the car control laws seem to do little to help.

How much safer is your car as compared with 12 years ago?  A year 2000 Camry was rated only 3-star and a recent one is 5-star.  How much more safe are roads and rules now as compared with 20 years ago?  There are strict licensing rules for both driver and car.  There are strict rules to follow selling a car.  But for gun control in the US, there are only loopholes.

-- hide signature --

Australia, home forever.
Freedom without discipline is chaos.

aus4ever's gear list:aus4ever's gear list
Canon PowerShot S100 Nikon D700 Nikon D610 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 12-24mm f/4G ED-IF +7 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow