Is the SX50 only good for photographing birds in trees?

Started Feb 28, 2013 | Discussions thread
lkk324
Regular MemberPosts: 364Gear list
Like?
Re: Is the SX50 only good for photographing birds in trees?
In reply to MurryG, Mar 1, 2013

MurryG wrote:

Sorry, I didn't mean to get horsey with you :0) My wife drags out decesions also!!

Most of my aquarium shots were blurry, OOF, grainy -- you name it I saw it that day. Glad I went on $5 Tuesday since my results were not good. But I enjoyed the day and the time with my wife as always and the great Cajun seafood lunch. I guess fish never stop swimming until you eat them.

I think Vision's idea to create a spreadsheet of EXIF data and see what f/stop, shutter speed. ISO, etc. you have used in the past is great idea (wish I had thought of it) to see what your potential needs for a p&s camera really are. Good luck and be sure to let us all know what you get.

Murry

-- hide signature --

Horsey LOL You should have seen me when we were picking out the granite counter tops!!!heehee

Problem with the spread sheet is that I  just got the dslr at christmas so don't have a lot to go on. All my other pics are from my Kodak and i don't think the easy share software keeps the exif data...it was all in sport or auto anyway.....

Are you going back to master the aquarium pics???

Does the ACR in Elements 11 support this cameras Raw?

lkk324's gear list:lkk324's gear list
Canon PowerShot SX50 HS Canon EOS 600D Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Canon EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS II
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow