How do I get D600 to use only one focus point?

Started Feb 28, 2013 | Discussions thread
Jniel
Regular MemberPosts: 439
Like?
Re: How do I get D600 to use only one focus point?
In reply to Joe Porto, Feb 28, 2013

Joe,

I think your first post was unnecessary but your second post was very helpful.

Cheers,

John

Joe Porto wrote:

Jniel wrote:

Joe Porto wrote:

You've just started new posts with two of the most basic questions that are covered in the manual. I suggest you read it before cominhe here and asking about every little detail about your new DSLR. Sorry to sound harsh, but if every new Nikon DSLR owner were to come here and ask these basic questions, this forum would be over run.

What I don't understand is why people like you open these posts. Are you intelligent enough read the subject and realize the question is from a beginner? And if so, either open it to help or ignore it. No reason to go out of your way to be rude.

For one, I answered the guys question, and secondly, there are plenty of hypocrites here who are going out of their way to condemn me.

This forum has truly gone to crap over the past 7 years that I've participated. Yet if you look at my posting history, 90% of my posts are answering questions or giving advice.

I guess I'm just a glutton for punishment. And I am happy to have been able to prop so many up on their high horses with this thread.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
RTFMNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow