Started Feb 28, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
call me Skippy
Forum MemberPosts: 53Gear list
Like?
thougt I start contributing...
Feb 28, 2013

Long time reader - first time poster. Started with photography in 2008, mainly with birding and my trustfull E-510. Was about to give a solemn oath to never again buy Olympus, after they basically gave up on FT [yea, I know, they claim they didnt, but basically they did. Even if the E7 comes out...]. Then the OMD came out... lets see, if I will regret this... so far: fine camera, nice lenses. Having a lot of fun. Whatever. Thought I start contributing. Please be gentle. LOL.

Istanbul 2012

And another one to go:

Just started to use Lightroom and right now I am trying out Silver-Efex. Allthough I could afford it, I have to admit I am hesitant: 200 bucks is a bit hefty. More on principal grounds....

Last remark: Dont mind the spelling, I am no native speaker.

call me Skippy's gear list:call me Skippy's gear list
Olympus OM-D E-M5 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 9-18mm 1:4.0-5.6 Panasonic Lumix G 20mm F1.7 ASPH Panasonic Leica Summilux DG 25mm F1.4 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 45mm 1:1.8 +2 more
Olympus E-5
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow