Princess Leia
Senior MemberPosts: 6,956
Like?
Re: I disagree...
In reply to smallcams, Feb 28, 2013

smallcams wrote:

Nightwings wrote:

Princess Leia wrote:

"Department of Homeland Security does not have the right or the authority to stop you. This Troll is proving a point to Americans. Say what you will, He knows his rights and Proves his points. Your rights as Americans are being infringed on by the Government."

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=ef3_1361978936 - Just watch the first 3 minutes...

Crazy video, would you resist or cooperate? I think he is wrong not to cooperate since they were coming back from Mexico. It is the same thing when you arrive at the airport passing thru the custom area. Try this stunt at the airport and watch the take down big time. Just bizarre that these officers let him go.

that I wish would pull stunts like that in China... or some other country that doesn't tolerate this BS... ...... He'd be lucky if the least of his punishment were to have been tazed to the point that he'd be foaming at the mouth for days.

This is why the US is profoundly screwed.... when a Police officer doesn't even have the b@lls to follow through on finding out if you're in the country legally or not...... or whether you have a dead body in the trunk ..... or 100 pounds of C4. ESPECIALLY in a country with so many terrorist enemies that would like to do her harm.

This is a check stop..... no different than check stops that check to see if your driving intoxicated.

Those punks have exposed a weakness in the system. The system needs to be fixed to avoid the appearance of incompetence, weakness and poor training.

They were not worried to film it because is it true border patrols which is different to a state patrol setting up the check points? I am sure they are fuk if they do this stunt against state patrols!

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow