MX-1 — World's best value compact (video review)

Started Feb 27, 2013 | Discussions thread
citrontokyo
Contributing MemberPosts: 764Gear list
Like?
Re: MX-1 — World's best value compact (video review)
In reply to BluntNate, Feb 28, 2013

BluntNate wrote:

citrontokyo wrote:

I'm a fan of Blunty's reviews. He doesn't pull any punches and seems pretty honest when talking about what he likes in his cameras. I'm not sure how objective he is; from the reviews I've seen, he seems to have a soft spot for Sony, Nikon, Pentax and maybe even Apple. Pretty much any camera he likes gets his appreciation.

I'm only a relatively infrequent lurker in these here forums... so I'm not going to "interfere" with ongoing discussions...

But just to your questioning of my objectivity and "Pretty much any camera he likes gets his appreciation." (I'll ignore the recursive, circular illogic of that statement );

Hah! Glad you understand my "logic." It's just that all reviewers inevitably get nailed for their fairness and  I thought that this was the best way to explain your particular form of bias.

Anyway Blunty, please keep the videos coming.

citrontokyo's gear list:citrontokyo's gear list
Pentax K-5 Pentax smc DA 55-300mm F4.0-5.8 ED Pentax smc DA 21mm F3.2 AL Limited Pentax smc DA 70mm F2.4 AL Limited Pentax smc FA 43mm F1.9 Limited +4 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow