Blending signature wines...and the P7700

Started Feb 28, 2013 | Discussions thread
Sunshine_boy
Veteran MemberPosts: 4,548Gear list
Like?
Re: Blending signature wines...and the P7700
In reply to Ben Herrmann, Feb 28, 2013

A superb documentary Ben!... Complete in every aspect of your great experience at the wineries. I wonder how you managed to keep a clear head with all those wines around you!...

In a recent posting of mine about flash photography with the P7100 + SB-400 I made reference to your old P7100 flash pictures, about their natural look and even lighting. These new series of your P7700 confirm my comments (in my thread).

Can I ask some questions please:

1. What flash mode are you using? Auto, Fill or Manual?

2. Do you vary the flash compensation from shot to shot? If 'yes', based on what criteria?

3. What color setting do you use, Standard, Neutral, Vivid, Custom?

4. Any fine adjustment on the Auto WB?

5. I assume you are using Auto iso and Aperture priority mode?

Your overall color tones look very pleasing indeed. I always go for a little punchier colors (but not vivid) which I like but sometimes give a little too contrasty results. That is why I am asking about your color and WB settings. I would appreciate your comments on the settings (and results) I use as written in my thread.

Also, if you have any comparison images of the P7700 and X10 (taken at the winery), please post some examples and comments.

Thanks for your time

-- hide signature --

Best Regards
Sunshine
Visit my website for lots of pics and fun...
www.sunshine-web.com
ps If you see someone without a smile on, give him one of yours...

Sunshine_boy's gear list:Sunshine_boy's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix F31fd Fujifilm FinePix S6000fd Olympus C-4000 Zoom Nikon Coolpix P7100 Nikon D60
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow