Fuji X-20 compared to Nikon D50

Started Feb 28, 2013 | Discussions thread
Shop cameras & lenses ▾
Contributing MemberPosts: 651Gear list
Re: Fuji X-20 compared to Nikon D50
In reply to Duri, Feb 28, 2013

let's face it; the Fuji x20 will probably be enough camera and more than adequate for 90% of us. Unless you're obsessed with peeping those pixels or printing very very large or shooting in candle light? Then I am pretty confident you will be happy with the x20 (or x10)

my suggestion is to take a memory card into a shop (store) and get a few test shot, that's what I like to do if possible before buying. I even did it with x10 out of curiosity and was pleasantly surprised (they have great macro ability aswell).

I think you shoul go for it, the x20 I'm sure will delver the goods & Fuji cameras are so much fun to shoot with the dedicated dials etc.  I would rather have the x10 than D50 any day (but that's just me, an ex d7000  owner now enjoying the XE1 experience.

DJF77's gear list:DJF77's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix X100 Nikon D750 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.4G Nikon AF Nikkor 85mm f/1.4D Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-120mm f/4G ED VR +1 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow