Photo Books

Started Sep 3, 2012 | Discussions thread
Shop cameras & lenses ▾
Forum ProPosts: 16,231
Bit of extra info for you!
In reply to joeybob, Feb 28, 2013

joeybob wrote: I did not realize I could do that IE: "share a link" to my book. If that's the case then B-I-N-G-O! that takes care of my issue and does make my life very simple!

I have produced a couple of books for members of the Zone 8 PS. Here's a link to the most recent. It was produced in 3 sizes - this links to one and note - as could be useful to you - there is an e-book version which is free to add and these days, probably a useful extra way to get the book distributed due the low cost. Second link is to the page showing all book links. This link is to show how you can include a link to a range. To get all 3 sizes for the second book, we simply (as you have to purchase one of any size, etc.) got 3 members to agree to purchase that size. Doing things for onself - probably best to stick with the main 10x8 landscape one as that has been the most popular, although to be honest - even the 7x7 is suprisingly decent for displaying images as both landscape and portrait formats give same size images.

-- hide signature --

Zone8: Although I am a handsome genius, when I stand in front of a mirror, I vaguely recognise the ugly idjit standing on the other side!
LINK: For B+W with Epson 1400 (and other models) using black ink only PLUS other useful tips:
Cleaning DSLR Sensors, including Kodak DSLR Factory Cleaning method:
Solving back/front focus problems on Sigma and most other DSLRs
PDF format list of lenses you can print or download - covers Italian Flag YES/NO for DCS 14n but applies to others.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow