You know you've got too much stuff when.....

Started Feb 28, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
eddyshoots
Senior MemberPosts: 2,174
Like?
You know you've got too much stuff when.....
Feb 28, 2013

Heading out tomorrow for a family vacation to Gulf coast. Decided to travel light so I broke out the trusty old D40. I then spent over an hour looking through all of my photography gear looking for the missing charger.....arrrggghhh! Went through about a dozen old camera bags in various states of decomposition. One hockey bag that I have all my lighting stuff in. Various cupboards and even the family junk drawer. Finally found it in my laptop case from my last business trip months ago (I don't use my D40 much anymore). The good news is that I found two SD cards still in packaging that I didn't know I had (and an old Nikon N65 that I thought I'd sold). There's a lesson in there somewhere about getting rid of stuff you don't use anymore.

Anyway, any shooting location recommendations for the Clearwater Fla area? I'd love to hear about them and will be checking here on my phone throughout my trip.

If you see Moby Dick the pasty white manatee on a beach next week don't push him back in the water, it just might be me.

Thanks

-- hide signature --

eddyshoots

Nikon D40
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow