No Adobe Support for Sigma Merril

Started Feb 26, 2013 | Discussions thread
Kendall Helmstetter Gelner
Forum ProPosts: 18,631Gear list
Like?
It's them that needs to see
In reply to mordicai, Feb 28, 2013

mordicai wrote:

I agree with what you say Richard. Feedback from consumers is important in motivating a company to produce a product. All I was saying is that it's my belief, that Abobe is getting this feedback in spades from photographers using Merril cameras. They are getting it on the net everyday. Primary Lightroom software engineers are members of photo chat rooms and they are constantly reading this feedback. However, as others have stated, it can't hurt to try harder. How about a picket of Adobes offices demanding LR4 SUPPORT NOW!!!

Just a note that the engineers know, but they aren't the ones that really matter... it's more the managers above the engineer.  So if you send in notes to Adobe they have a nice collection of stuff the managers can show managers above them...

Kendall Helmstetter Gelner's gear list:Kendall Helmstetter Gelner's gear list
Sigma 70-200mm F2.8 EX DG OS HSM Sigma 8-16mm F4.5-5.6 DC HSM Sigma 24-70mm F2.8 EX DG HSM Sigma 50-500mm F4.5-6.3 DG OS HSM Sigma 85mm F1.4 EX DG HSM +4 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow