Help with Epson R3000 - ink marks on prints

Started Feb 13, 2013 | Discussions thread
Santelia
Regular MemberPosts: 177
Like?
Re: R3000 Maintenance Tank?
In reply to Bama214, Feb 28, 2013

Bama214 wrote:

I've viewed this thread with some interest since I just purchased an R3000. During the first few turn-ons I noticed that it would cycle through the start-up ink charging multiple times before it was ready to print, using an alarming amount of ink.

Based on this thread, I inspected the sponges and found them saturated with ink in an area approximately the same as the photo shown in the earlier post. Although the prints I made were perfect, I decided to call my dealer, who suggested I bring the printer back to the store for inspection. They confirmed that this was not usual, and offered to exchange the printer for a new one. I was definitely grateful I bought locally.

I hope these are isolated issues, since the print quality is truly amazing, and the built-in WiFi is a great feature.

Best of Luck

Thank you, Good thing you discovered the problem early and were able to exchange, I should have my printer back in about 2 weeks at a cost of $395.00 since it was out or warranty, hopefully the problem will be corrected. Epson provides a 90 day warranty on work done so I can assure you I will be paying close attention to ink accumulation and nozzle checks.

-- hide signature --

Sante

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow