Started Feb 27, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Florida Nature Photographer
Senior MemberPosts: 4,367Gear list
Like?
Please help my Mom choose a camera
Feb 27, 2013

I received the following request from my 72 year old mother, this evening. She lives in Wisconsin. She is not quick to catch on to things or good with electronics or computers. I haven't researched this level of camera at all. Can you help me help her?

"I want to get a camera that will be easy for me to use. Flash quick enough for my shakey hands,. that I can take pictures with for $100.00 or less. Is there such a thing ? Also I hope to send the pictures like you do on the computer. Can you check with Consumer Reports and head me in the right direction? Find out a model that's good so I can go to a store and ask for it. Hopefully it will have good instructions. Or I can have the salesman explain it to me . Oh ! Can my computer send pictures or do I have to buy special equipment?. We have had a lot of wet snow which stuck to the trees. I kept wishing you were here with your equipment, you would have enjoyed it. They were BEAUTIFUL and it stuck on a day or so cause it was so thick. One week was better than I remember ever seeing. "

-- hide signature --

Florida

Florida Nature Photographer's gear list:Florida Nature Photographer's gear list
Olympus E-M1 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 7-14mm F4 ASPH Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 50-200mm 1:2.8-3.5 SWD Olympus 12-40mm F2.8 Topaz Adjust +3 more
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow