SX50...not "the" camera?

Started Feb 27, 2013 | Discussions thread
dzyg
Forum MemberPosts: 50
Like?
Re: SX50...not "the" camera?
In reply to MurryG, Feb 27, 2013

MurryG wrote:

How are you focusing? I keep continous AF ON and use face Detect even though there is usually not a face so I get a single center green frame. You can slao try Tracking AF for moving objects. If you want to let camera do all the work you can try the Sports mode. Just a few things to try before you give up and spend more $$$ :0)

SX50 focusing options are covered pretty well from page 130-140 in the Camera Users Guide PDF that can be down loaded here:
http://gdlp01.c-wss.com/gds/0/0300008700/01/pssx50hs-cug-en.pdf

Murry

-- hide signature --

Thanks Murry...I don't have AF on cause it seemed to take longer to focus this way but maybe I need that. I do have a single center green frame but don't use face detect. Could try the tracking AF, thought I did once but not sure. Sports mode is a no as I know it selects a higher ISO and I don't want that. Supposed to be nice and sunny this weekend so I will go out and try your suggestions and see what happens. So far everything I have taken inside is great...its when I go outside that I start to have problems...and I don't want to have issues this summer when I stumble upon a fawn or something like last summer...

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow