shame on you Nikon

Started Feb 26, 2013 | Discussions thread
draacor
Contributing MemberPosts: 928Gear list
Like?
Re: shame on you Nikon
In reply to tadj, Feb 27, 2013

It's funny how angry people are to what I said about offering maybe a DLC business model.  Lets be honest this really doesn't hurt anyone.  It only helps the consumer with the ability to make more choices.  I'm not asking for a frickin miracle here, or a D4 in a D7000 body, all i want was more than 3 bracketed shots for petes sake haha.  My point is if you had hardware that you know is fully capable of performing a function but the software isnt available (MAC users you know what I am talking about) then you get frustrated because yes there is a market there but no one wants to tap it.

And for people that say companies don't offer free upgrades.  Look at the Iphone.  Don't get me wrong they don't upgrade forever, but my wife's Iphone 4 has the 6.0 OS.  Apple allowed them to upgrade with over 200 new features, some big, some small, and some just to replace others.  But it was free.

I'm just saying I want to be able to do just a couple of features that I cant and instead of shelling out another 1300 for just those features it would be awesome if Nikon would offer it as a DLC.

-- hide signature --

D7000
50mm 1.8D
18-105mm
55-200mm
10-24mm
http://www.flickr.com/photos/finalimpact

draacor's gear list:draacor's gear list
Nikon D7100 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 35mm f/1.8G Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 10-24mm f/3-5-4.5G ED Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.4G Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G VR +1 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
ManyNew
OKNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow