Started Feb 27, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Wallybipster
Contributing MemberPosts: 815Gear list
Like?
OM-D ascends Mt Wood
Feb 27, 2013

Hello all, figured it was time to post some pics of my latest adventure yesterday, and the tallest mountain I've lugged my OM-D up.  All shot with 12-50 and Rokinon.  It was bitter cold, even for my standards, but all totally worth it, and I once again had no camera problems, though I did wish I had more time to compose and shoot on top, but it was just too harsh to stay very long.

On the plus side, I had a companion for this one, so I got more shots with the perspective of having a body in the shot, and of course get s few shots of my to complete my own narcissism

Enjoy, feel free to C&C, that's how I learn.

Approaching the mountain

We got this!

Frosty breakers

Windblown

Sculpted Snow

Sunny Slope

Through the Steep

Victory!

Icy Repose

I don't know what people have against fisheye portraits, I look great!

I know people don't like this effect, but I think it captures the vertigo of being on such a high point fairly well, especially with my buddy in the frame for perspective.

Seriously, I shot this while my partner was practically screaming at me to get off this frigid ice cube, and didn't plan it out too well, but I like the overall effect.

Someday...

Wave trains

Pyramid Peak Alpenglow

Unalaska Sunset

Wallybipster's gear list:Wallybipster's gear list
Olympus E-620 Olympus E-M1 Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 14-42mm 1:3.5-5.6 Panasonic Lumix G 20mm F1.7 ASPH Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 70-300mm 1:4.0-5.6 +7 more
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow