If Nikon Reseases an APS-C Mirrorless, Will You Jump Ship? And Another Question, too...

Started Feb 24, 2013 | Discussions thread
KnightPhoto2
Senior MemberPosts: 1,392Gear list
Like?
Re: If Nikon Reseases an APS-C Mirrorless, Will You Jump Ship? And Another Question, too...
In reply to Seedeich, Feb 27, 2013

Seedeich wrote:

If they make a kick-ass mirrorless ASP-C system with the best from the DSLR world and the best from the V1, I’ll jump.

Me too.  I'd keep my V1 though.

From the DSLR: CLS flash control, auto ISO control, user interface, external controls.
From the V1: completely silent, understated look, smallish.
Put into that mix a high sync speed (1/500 or 1/1000), AF, that is lighting fast also in low light and a 16-85mm f/2 VR lens.

It’s probably not going to happen any soon and I’ll stay with the V1 and big DSLR.

Man how I wish the D400 was a combo of V1 features and D300S/D800 features.  Probably too soon for that. But by the time of a D500, pretty certain that's what we'll get.

Best Regards,
SteveK
'A camera is an instrument that teaches people how to see without a camera.' -- Dorothea Lange
http://images.nikonians.org/galleries/showgallery.php/cat/500/ppuser/119002

KnightPhoto2's gear list:KnightPhoto2's gear list
Nikon D4 Nikon D800E Nikon 1 V3 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR II +20 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
NoNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow