hello Hello IM new to the SX 50 HS and i have a few questions about iso

Started Feb 26, 2013 | Questions thread
QVee
Regular MemberPosts: 305Gear list
Like?
Re: hello Hello IM new to the SX 50 HS and i have a few questions about iso
In reply to Dareal2840, Feb 27, 2013

Dareal2840 wrote:

Im just figuring out the difference in the iso range but am i suppose to not use the flash when i am using the a high iso or am i suppose to depending on the lightening and settings? and i keep hearing and reading that the camera has a extra 4x digital zoom that i dont know how to utilize.

also does the Image Stabilizer even work on the sx 50 ? lol because i have a little problem with shaking and it doesnt actually work .

And also is the sx 50 a better quality camera than the new nikon p520 ? only difference i see is the 18 megapixels vs 12?

you can still use flash with hi ISO if there's not enough light.

you must go into menu to enable the digital zoom before you can see it on the display, though I would not recommend it, IQ will not be good in digital zoom images, 1200mm is plenty long.

IS does work very well, I have hand held it at 1200mm (50X) zoom and had good results in day light

Good luck and have fun, do experiment, is the best way to know the cam ablilities

-- hide signature --

QVee

QVee's gear list:QVee's gear list
Fujifilm X10 Lytro Light Field 8GB Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ1000 Olympus PEN E-P3 Fujifilm X-Pro1 +4 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow