New to Printing - What is the best 100% Cotton Paper for printing Color Landscape Photos

Started Feb 25, 2013 | Discussions thread
krismeaney
New MemberPosts: 3
Like?
Re: New to Printing - What is the best 100% Cotton Paper for printing Color Landscape Photos
In reply to smertz, Feb 26, 2013

Hi... Thanks for replying. I am planning on doing 11x14 Canvas wrap around 1.5 wood frame. . . I am not sure yet about doing a floating frame.

So when you recommend based on the colors, the glossy or pearl output, do you mean that for the stretched canvas or is that for cotton paper prints?

I'm a little confused as to cost, are you guys saying that doing a stretched canvas, gallery mounted (like on 1.5 wood mount) is the cheapest option? Or when its gallery mounted, is it not stretched?

I'm leaning towards canvas, especially if indeed that is cheaper than all that is necessary for the cotton paper... but im still just a little confused, because it is suggested that canvas is an expensive option but also suggested that its cheaper than all thats required of paper...

If I do go with an 11x14 canvas on 1.5 wood mount, what would the cheapest options be, or what is the average cost?

Thanks!

Kris

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow