Started Feb 26, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
DRabbit
Veteran MemberPosts: 4,521Gear list
Like?
OT: Hey Guys... Need Some Help...
Feb 26, 2013

I know I haven't been around for a while... I've been shooting a lot with the Fuji XE1 and my little M8 has been taking a vacation. But I'm in a position where I need some assistance (it's easy... LOL)

My family and I entered a video contest and I'm trying to get votes. It's one of those Facebook contests where the number of votes received determines the finalist, and we are behind. We got our video up late because, well, I got laid off from my job recently and had my focus elsewhere.

I have some small prints that I've been trying to decide what to do with, so this seemed like a good opportunity to give them away...
FREE RAFFLE:

Go and vote on the video, then come back and reply and tell me what your vote number is. Every time you reply with your vote number, you get an entry into a raffle to win a free, one-of-a-kind, signed 5x7 print. I have about 15 of them to give away, all ready to go. I'll put all names in a hat, more than once if you vote and reply more than once, and then pick the winners after March 13th (I'll do it between March 15-20). You can vote and reply here once every 24 hours, once per day, until March 13th.
Your reply will not count if it doesn't include a vote number, so please take note when you vote what number you are!

You do have to be a member of Facebook for this to work.

Please help a gal out... me and my family really want to win this contest... or at the very least, end up in the top 10 (it would make us so happy just to get there)...
Here's the link to vote:
https://ugc.gorillaspot.com/entries/231

Thanks so much for listening guys...
and don't forget to reply and leave your vote number!

Amy

-- hide signature --

Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.
on Google+... on Twitter... on Facebook
My PAD Project and My Gallery

DRabbit's gear list:DRabbit's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix X100 Leica M8 Pentax K-5 Olympus PEN E-PM1 Fujifilm X-E1 +1 more
Fujifilm X-E1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow