Please help save me from financial ruin!

Started Feb 26, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
TheMartyGuy
Regular MemberPosts: 120
Like?
Please help save me from financial ruin!
Feb 26, 2013

Please help save me from financial ruin.  My venerable Alpha A200 has and continues to serve me well.  At photo workshops my images display as well as anyone's, even those taken with modern expensive full frame cameras and lenses.  The A200 burst mode and high ISO performance meets all my needs (shooting RAW)

Unfortunately I suffer from a severe case of photographic equipment lust.  I also suffer from an equally severe case of "if only I had a ...."  Symptoms flair up particularly strong when I'm surfing the forums at sites such as this.  Seeing the expensive cameras, lenses, tripods etc at workshops also causes flair ups.

For the sake of my retirement funds and the sake of my grandchildren's college savings accounts please help me.  I fear my case may be hopeless, but so far I've been able to successfully overcome each attack.  I'm not sure I can hold out against the next attack as the symptoms seem to be getting worse and worse.

Help me before I am dragged down into financial abyss by photographic equipment lust.

Sony Alpha DSLR-A200
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow