Started Feb 26, 2013 | Discussions thread
draacor
Contributing MemberPosts: 881Gear list
Like?
Re: not firm
In reply to Mako2011, Feb 26, 2013

Mako2011 wrote:

draacor wrote:

For not providing more regular updates to their firmware. One thing i would love to have is more than 3 bracketed shots available. This isn't something that is hardware dependent Give me 5 or better yet 9 bracketed shot ability.

Not a firmware issue...it's a business decision and feature issue. Nikon rarely adds features in firmware updates. It would be counterproductive to the business model just as MacDonald s doesn't add more nuggets to the 10 nugget meal to make it look more like the 20 nugget meal.

see i think its that way because people come to expect it not necessarily because that's how it should be.  Look at video games, i can buy a 50 dollar video game that basically gets regular updates and improvements for at least a year down the road if not more.  But i buy a 1300 dollar camera and gets almost no updates to it even tho its possible.  Reason being is people are conditioned to accept that that's the way it is instead of questioning this practice.

-- hide signature --

D7000
50mm 1.8D
18-105mm
55-200mm
10-24mm
http://www.flickr.com/photos/finalimpact

draacor's gear list:draacor's gear list
Nikon D7100 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 10-24mm f/3-5-4.5G ED Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 17-55mm f/2.8G ED-IF Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G VR Nikon AF-S Micro-Nikkor 105mm f/2.8G IF-ED VR
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
ManyNew
OKNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow