Luck, location, lighting and preparedness..

Started Feb 26, 2013 | Discussions thread
slarti bartfast
Regular MemberPosts: 338
Like?
Re: Luck, location, lighting and preparedness..
In reply to IvanM, Feb 26, 2013

hello Ivan

The images, -Thorntons packaging & Unauthorised Entrance are exceptional and clear standouts for me. They also work best in colour i think. Sure looks like a place full of meaty possibilites. Top stuff.

I feel your pain with that finger in the door. Years ago my hand was leaning against the center pillar of a car with its door open talking to the driver. Not knowing he slammed the door closed and caught three of my fingers. I actually saw stars in the middle of the day. I've never felt pain like that again than goodness.

Has the Oscar Pistorius incident influenced you to try and capture something that becomes a statement or observation about it?. Have you yourself seen in your area posters or any ads removed?. How is the feeling where you are?. Is he as huge there as we told?. He was due to come to australia next month. I guess at some point people will say that they are sick of hearing about it and just want the case to get to the part of a verdict so as the news can return to other things.

cheers
slarti

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow