panasonic lens 45-200 $99.00

Started Feb 23, 2013 | Discussions thread
One_Oldman_4U
Contributing MemberPosts: 808Gear list
Like?
Re: Best Buy run around ..
In reply to renttoown, Feb 26, 2013

I tend to agree. Same situation where in Houston/Spring/Woodlands area. I'm here in Afghanistan now and when I read the post, I went to look at Best Buys around where I live. 3 stores says "available" on their web site. So i text my wife and daughter to go get one for me. There's a BB within 3 miles from the house and it is one that said has some available on their website. When my wife got there, the salesman said that they just ran out and that they have an "open box" item with no box, paper works and who knows what else is missing. My daughter lives in downtown Houston and went to a couple of BB too and she was told that they just sold out and same story, the sales person mentioned that they too have an "open box" item but were missing the lens hood and all scratched up. They also mentioned that they have a returned item but no one knows when it was returned and why it was returned. My daughter then called her bf which lives near the Woodlands to go check the BB there. He called and was informed that they do have it in stock. When he got there, Lord and behold, yes they do have one, and again an "open box" item and missing some items.

I don't like shopping at Best Buy (Circuit City was far better) but on occasion like this where a supposedly excellent bargain happens every so often, Best Buy don't deliver. Scratch Best Buy from my list of shopping store.

One_Oldman_4U's gear list:One_Oldman_4U's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX7 Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ200 Nikon 1 V1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GM1 Nikon 1 Nikkor VR 10-100mm f/4.5-5.6
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow