panasonic lens 45-200 $99.00

Started Feb 23, 2013 | Discussions thread
renttoown
Regular MemberPosts: 369Gear list
Like?
PannyLens 45-200 For $99.00
In reply to pocoyo, Feb 26, 2013

I thought I would try to purchase this lens. I don't lust for it like I do the Oly 75 but @ $99 it seems like a good addition to my lens collection.

Went to the Best Buy web site and There are no stores in Seattle that have the lens. There are two stores in the Tacoma area but I'm not driving a 100 miles round trip for this lens. Went to the closest store and attempted to have them send the lens from a Tacoma store to Seattle. NO JOY.

Turns out the on-line information is not correct. There are no lens in the state of Washington. This may be a good deal but if there aren't any lenses, how good a deal can this be?

For the record, the BB store had no Olympus or Panasonic m43 cameras or equiptment. I dislike BB and this experience does not make me love them anymore. BB continues to be a showroom for amazon is in the process of following circuit city. Good ridance BB.

Marty

Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner student & Street Photographer

-- hide signature --

Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you.

renttoown's gear list:renttoown's gear list
Fujifilm X100S Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH1 Olympus OM-D E-M5 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH3 Panasonic Leica D Summilux Asph 25mm F1.4 +4 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow