Would you use the x100s for a wedding?

Started Feb 24, 2013 | Discussions thread
vkphoto
Senior MemberPosts: 1,617
Like?
Re: Would you use the x100s for a wedding?
In reply to BrianKraft, Feb 25, 2013

BrianKraft wrote:

hellocrowley wrote:

To be honest I like most of the photos in the series, but I'm not really digging the extreme BW treatment nor the massive amount of fake grain and vignetting.

Thanks. I didn't add any grain. I also didn't use any noise reduction.

Also it's a little ironic to post your photos on a forum and then say "I don't care what anyone says". Would you rather have no one replied to your posts?

I was trying to answer the OP's question and showing the results from having shot a wedding with the X100. Seems a little more useful than just saying yes and not providing anything, in case the OP or others wanted to see. I wasn't explicitly asking for an opinion on the photos.

And if you'll look at my response to Bob (the moderator), my point was for those particular photos, my happiness was my number one priority. I appreciate positive feedback in general, but the point was that set of photos was very much a self-indulgence, compared to my typical work which is to appeal to others as my number one priority.

Brian, there is no need to explain or to defend yourself.  Your art speaks for itself.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow