Just bought K5 w/ 18-135 kit - Price Announcement for those interested ($999.00)

Started Feb 25, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
ThomCull
Junior MemberPosts: 44
Like?
Just bought K5 w/ 18-135 kit - Price Announcement for those interested ($999.00)
Feb 25, 2013

Hello everyone!

So I sold off almost all of my Canon Rebel and gear for the K5 and 18-135 kit. Considering the only "decent" lens I had was the 50mm f/1.8 I don't think I'll lose much lens IQ wise in the trade off. I'm excited to join the group and contribute, this will be a major step up from the film and Digital Rebels I've been using.

I do have a couple of random questions:

1) How well does the 11-pt AF work with BIF? Considering I was using a 350D I think it will be a major improvement, however it would be nice to hear some real life experiences?

2) Also as far as WR, living on the east coast of Canada (Newfoundland) it's moist, really moist; how well does the WR stand up to just pure foggy, humid, wet environments? Should I still invest in a cover?

- Regards, I'm sure there are more questions to come.
Thomas

Canon EOS 350D (EOS Digital Rebel XT / EOS Kiss Digital N) Pentax K-5
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow