Photo Books

Started Sep 3, 2012 | Discussions thread
joeybob
Contributing MemberPosts: 520Gear list
Like?
Drop ship? Need quantity
In reply to Doublehelix, Feb 25, 2013

Figured I'd revive this thread in the hopes that someone may know of any service that would be able to "drop ship" a photobook...

Probably a long shot request but I have the opportunity to sell a fair quantity of photobooks and it would make my life much easier if I was able to compile the book in a fashion similar to Blurb's software, upload it and then share a hyperlink - allowing folks to enter their demographics/shipping info as well as billing info (credit card and/or paypal).

I've used blurb before but don't believe I can create a book and then have them drop ship. I've also used Costco and was pleased with the quality and turn around time from both.

It would be awesome if there was a way to create the book and then allow others the ability to order and drop ship. As of now I am hesitant as all I can do is take orders, re-ordrer the book from Blurb over and over and then re-ship it once received.

Anyone know of a company/service/printer that can drop ship?

Thanks!

joeybob's gear list:joeybob's gear list
Nikon D200 Nikon D300 Nikon D3S Nikon D800 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 35mm f/1.8G +28 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow