GaryW
Veteran MemberPosts: 6,792Gear list
Like?
Re: PDAF Nex and non PDAF Nex
In reply to Photostyle, Feb 25, 2013

Photostyle wrote:

GaryW wrote:

jimr wrote:

Then skip Dpreview as well for they often make factual errors.

I totally disagree with your approach.

This was a meaningful helpful assessment that in no way is to be dismissed because of naming the wrong component.

Whether or not it has a PDAF sensor is kind of important to know, though. And if so, testing to see if it's effective seems like a good idea.

-- hide signature --

Gary W.

It's certainly important to know that, to me it's simple, it has the same sensor of the 5N , how do I know this, very simple to check, the PDAF Nex 's has 330 shot's battery life and the non PDAF Nex 's camera's has 480 shot's battery life, please check it out, I would be certain also, because I want to buy the 3N if that's the case, only if no PDAF.

I guess in that case, the key information to me would be not just a review of the 3N, but a comparison with the 5N.  Pretty soon, the supply of the 5N will dry up, if it hasn't already, but it still might be useful for people who wanted a 5N in the past and missed out on it.

-- hide signature --

Gary W.

GaryW's gear list:GaryW's gear list
Sony Alpha NEX-6 Sony E 16-50mm F3.5-5.6 PZ OSS Sony Cyber-shot DSC-V3 Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX5 Sony Alpha DSLR-A100 +10 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow