Re: Ahh, you know
In reply to Chato, Feb 25, 2013

Chato wrote:

Slider44 wrote:

Chato wrote:

Mentor_1 wrote:

Slider44 wrote:

This is what bothers me the most.

Last week, and young black rapper was murdered and his car hit a cab, which then burst into flames killing both occupants of the cab. Three dead.

They have now named a suspect in this murder. Here is the story.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/02/23/us/nevada-las-vegas-deaths/index.html?hpt=hp_t3

I want to know just one thing, and see if others agree with me on this. Read the first couple of paragraphs of the article. Here is my question.

Why is this man on the streets if he has a "extensive criminal history with violence"???

This is what must stop in this country. It is not JUST the gun violence, it is our court system in putting these type of people back out on the streets.

When are we going to wake up?

-- hide signature --

Slider44

Their prisons are already over crowded so the courts give them time served.

Which gives an details at all about what his crimes were. In fact, he's reported as a "suspect." So we don't even know if he's the actual shooter. You think maybe we should kill him for kicks?

Dave,

You are missing the point. Of course innocent until proven guilty. Lets make that assumption, OK?

But, if this is indeed the guy that committed this crime, the point is, why is he out of jail when they clearly know of his "extensive criminal and violent past"? Lets assume if you will, that this is NOT the guy involved in this shooting, why is he on the streets anyway? An extensive criminal past with a history of violence is not the type of person that should be on ANY street in any town. When there past is EXTENSIVE, they should be locked up.

It has to stop with putting these people back on the streets to do it all again. That is the point.

He got sentenced to jail, served his time and was released. What were these dangerous crimes that he committed? ​We don't know.

No, we don't.  But the article (if it is correct) states EXTENSIVE and VIOLENT.  So, when do we say enough?

What would you say to this, if you find out this man is indeed responsible for these recent murders in Las Vegas?  Was it worth it to let this man out of jail?  Three more people have lost their lives because of this man if that proves to be the case.  How many does it take to stop him?

Dave

-- hide signature --

"Everyone who has ever lived, has lived in Modern Times"

-- hide signature --

Slider44

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow